I am a Pastoral Psychotherapist with a background in theological studies and in psychodynamic and family systems therapy. The integration of these disciplines is reflected in the name of my practice: reSource Psychotherapy and Spiritual Growth. My practice is located in Amarillo, Texas, where I have provided counseling services for 29 years.
- Bachelor of Science, Texas Christian University.
- Master of Divinity, The Southern Baptist Theological Seminary, Louisville, Kentucky.
- Clinical Pastoral Education Residency, Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center, Winston-Salem, North Carolina
- Pastoral Counseling Residency, Baptist Medical Centers, Birmingham, Alabama.
License & Certification:
- Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT) in the state of Texas.
- Certified as a Fellow of the American Association of Pastoral Counselors until AAPC's merger with the Association for Clinical Pastoral Education in 2019, at which time I received the designation of ACPE Psychotherapist.
- Amarillo Area Association of Mental Health Professionals.
- Association for Clinical Pastoral Education.
- Disciples Chaplains Association.
- The Oklahoma Society for Psychoanalytic Studies.
Ordained minister with standing in the Christian Church (Disciples of Christ).
Looking back, I'm awed by the way that embracing everything--from what I got right to what I got wrong--invites the grace of wholeness.